- Root Veggie: Radish, Beet, Parsnip, Turnip
- Grains and Seeds
We are an independent vegetable and herb seed farm nestled in the Lassen foothills of northern California. As a regional seed company we focus on growing out varieties adapted to the diverse climates experienced throughout the state. We provide seeds for home gardeners and organic farmers that are suitable to grow in the region's three main sub-climates: Valley/Foothill, Coastal and Mountain.
- 100% Certified Organic Seeds grown locally in northern California
- Open pollinated, non-hybrid, heirloom, NO GMO
- Quality guaranteed. Seeds tested to meet and most often exceed federal germination standards. A one-time replacement or credit is available if you find germination to be an issue.
- All seeds planted, harvested and cleaned by hand!
Farm News: updated 2/22/14
The new year is flying by and we are very busy packing up seeds for our stores and internet orders. The planting bug is in the air and we've been out in the fields again evaluating an cultivating our biennial seed crops. We've been back at the Chico and Sacramento farmer's markets and Kalan has given several seed saving workshops in Chico. The new greenhouse is almost complete and our little sprout Maisie is now running around 'helping' us garden. She loves to eat the mustard flowers! Thankfully we finally got rain this month and managed to plant a cover crop of bell beans on 3 acres of fields. Happy planting to all, and to all a good spring!
May all your seeds germinate! Thank you for your business. Please allow 5-7 days for seed shipment.
Kalan and Cam Redwood
Redwood Organic Farm, PO Box 431, Manton CA,96059
email@example.com ph: 530-524-5537 fax: 530-564-1072
Certified Organic by CCOF