- Onions/ Leeks
- Root Veggie: Radish, Beet, Parsnip, Turnip
- Grains and Seeds
We are an independent vegetable and herb seed farm nestled in the Lassen foothills of northern California. As a regional seed company we focus on growing out varieties adapted to the diverse climates experienced throughout the state. We provide seeds for home gardeners and organic farmers that are suitable to grow in the region's three main sub-climates: Valley/Foothill, Coastal and Mountain.
- 100% Certified Organic Seeds grown locally in northern California
- Open pollinated, non-hybrid, heirloom, NO GMO
- Quality guaranteed. Seeds tested to meet and most often exceed federal germination standards. A one-time replacement or credit is available if you find germination to be an issue.
- All seeds planted, harvested and cleaned by hand!
Farm News: updated 4/7/13
The farm is so green and lush at this time of year. Spring rains have come at perfect intervals to water in thousands and thousands of pea, lettuce and brassica seedlings. The fields are tilled with carefully spaced beds hooped with white row cover to keep birds and other critters off the new transplants. We are attending three farmer's markets this spring: Chico, Sacramento and Redding. Stop in to see us! Baby Maisie is growing fast at almost five months old. Lots of smiles and learning to use her hands. She has been out in the fields with us. The boss dog; watching it all happen in her bouncy chair.
May all your seeds germinate! Thank you for your business. Please allow 5-7 days for seed shipment.
Kalan and Cam Redwood
Redwood Organic Farm, PO Box 431, Manton CA,96059
firstname.lastname@example.org ph: 530-524-5537 fax: 530-564-1072
Certified Organic by CCOF